Terms and Conditions
Here’s how ticketing and scheduling will work for the weekend?
Thanks for your interest in the Get a Grip of the Grind Festival 2019. We are a very small team who are dedicated to running a great festival for you and want to focus on just that.
To keep it simple, there is only one ticket type available for the Festival, a general admission ticket.
General Admission Ticket
For the small contribution of $150, you will receive a voucher code valued at $300 to book into available workshops and outdoor adventure activities of your choice at the festival. This means that you can pick and choose your workshops and outdoor adventure activities to suit your preferences and itinerary for the weekend from a Master Schedule.
All workshops and outdoor adventure activities, but not presentations, will be capacity limited.
How does it all work?
- All ticket purchases, both general admission and individual sessions can only be booked online.
- Codes to access the $300 voucher are assigned to the email that was used to purchase the ticket. If you bought more than one ticket, you will have to ‘spend’ the $300 voucher for those people, as the codes are assigned to your email address, and are not transferrable.
- Our system will automatically send you a confirmation as well as an email with a ‘coupon code’ for $300 once you buy a general admission ticket.
- Individual session tickets purchased without a general admission ticket will be cancelled and refunded immediately. Individual session tickets are only open to those who buy a general admission ticket first.
- When you jump on the website to book your individual sessions, you’ll need a copy of the schedule to hand when you do this, which you can get from the website, the code for your $300, and ‘how to’ guide for using the codes should you need it.
- Note that the $300 voucher code is a ONE TIME USE only. You cannot go in and book some individual sessions, and then go back in at a later date and use up the rest of your $300 voucher. If you only use $200 the first time, you’ll forfeit the remaining $100 if you try and do it in stages.
- If you wish to book more workshops or outdoor activities than your $300 voucher will allow, you can pay the additional price on checkout.
- Once you have exhausted your ONE TIME USE code, and possibly topped up your credit card, and yet still wish to buy more session tickets, we ask that you wait until after the 21st Feb to give other general admission ticket holders time to use their $300 voucher. We will cancel additional individual sessions purchased once your voucher has been exhausted if you do so before the 21 Feb. It’s free for all after the 21 Feb!
- Some workshops have additional requirements and fees 1. Mindful Skin – additional $20 payable at registration for products used in the workshop, 2. Mountain Biking Skills – you need a licence you can get online for free, link is in the booking instructions. Bike and helmet hire are not included. Cyclepath can provide these for around $40. 3. Motivators and Stress Diagnostic can only be purchased until 12 noon on Friday 22nd as you have to fill in an online diagnostic to generate your report for the Saturday workshop (and I need time to read it!).
**WORKSHOP and outdoor activities PRICES TO RANGE FROM $10-$75**
The Festival will be running rain, hail or shine however workshops and outdoor activities may differ to those advertised if conditions are adverse.
Advertised instructors are mostly attending on a good faith commitment and so no specific workshop instructors can be guaranteed during Get A Grip of the Grind 2019.
Check In at Festival HQ
Don’t forget! You will still need to go to the Check-in desk at the Festival to collect your wristband and sign a waiver – otherwise you won’t be able to participate even with your ticket in hand.
NO WRIST BAND = NO WAIVER SIGNED = NO PARTICIPATION.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a Get a Grip of the Grind Festival ticket you agree to these Ticket Terms and Conditions:
- Get A Grip of the Grind™ tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Festival workshops, outdoor activities, presenters and venues are subject to change without notice.
- The holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to any event for which this ticket is issued. You will sign a waiver and wear your wristband for the whole weekend.
- Admission is on the condition that the user of the ticket agrees to take all reasonable responsibility for their safety during the event for which this ticket is issued and waives all claims against the event organisers, venues, presenters, volunteers and instructors.
- Your General Admission pass does not guarantee any specific workshops or outdoor adventure activities.