The festival will be held in a private estate on the outskirts of Bright. Apart from the outdoor activities everything else will be based here. The weekend has a mix of general presentations, outdoor activities and smaller, intimate workshops. You get to customise your weekend so you have the mix you want. You book the workshops and outdoor activities before you turn up (all included in the price). The front desk opens at 1 pm on Friday and the festival gets underway at 2 pm. Everything wraps up around 3pm on Sunday.
FRIDAY evening we are lucky to have some choice movies featuring women adventurers, so BYO picnic blanket, snack pack and drinks as you experience an open-air cinema in the grounds of a private estate from 8.30 pm.
SATURDAY is the mega choice day, with outdoor adventure activities planned from early morning to lunchtime, and career and personal growth workshops planned for the afternoon. Meanwhile our inspirational speakers will be sharing their insights every hour from 1:30 pm. The evening will climax with a networking soiree to live music in the private estate, with food and drinks for purchase from around 6:30 pm (or maybe earlier!!) Check the schedule!
Our last day on SUNDAY, gives you catch up opportunities for venturing in the outdoors, attending some professional and personal workshop sessions and listening to more speakers. We’ll close the festival with a Q&A panel of speakers and workshops hosts finishing at 3 pm. That wraps it all up.
- ‘Becoming Fearless’ is the keynote by Eibhlin Fletcher,
- A Decision Framework that Prevents Paralysis, Trudy Rankin
- Recalibrating Your Compass with Laurice Temple and Ros Duck
- Supercharge your Lifestyle, by Vicky Jamieson
- A Conversation about Menopause, Trudy Rankin and Sharon Langshaw
- Who’s driving your bus? Build your personal dream team, Larry Cohen
- Know thyself and how to interact with others, Eibhlin Fletcher
- Deb Kwasnicki, Executive Search Consultant with Sheldon Harris on her recent motorbike trip around Africa
- Jeannette McGill, Head of Telstra Mining Services, a mountaineering motivator who just last year became the first RSA women to summit the worlds 8th highest mountain, Manaslu at 8163m. She’s back from another epic climb.
- Mieke Boynton, once a rower, then a bobsledder now one of the best landscape photographers in Australia, correction The World as of the 23 Nov 2019 when she won the EPSON International Pano Awards Open Category
- Amber Anderson, On her need for speed on 4 wheels. Bathurst, V8s, Finke Desert. She’s got body souvenirs to prove it.
- Di & Samm, these friends balanced sharing babysitting, fathers and work as they trained to compete in a 4 day running race in the red centre.
- Helen Doyle, Worklife Balance Master and at 73 year old still climbs, hikes and smashes rapids
- Laurice Temple, Owner, The Slow School she’ll speak to bringing compassion and kindness to work
- Abby Lewtas, Australian Elite Athlete, now helping adventurers return to ‘normal’ life as she shepherds kids in to the wild places
- Sophie Lieberman, redefining success as she navigates a thoughtful career change to follow her passions rather than conventional career paths
- Our mystery speaker was at last year’s festival. She’s left so pumped, she’s been continuously expanding her personal boundaries ever since.
And we are running outdoor adventure activities over the whole weekend, all designed as tasters:
- Rock climbing
- Boxing (indoors….oops)
- Pack rafting (fingers crossed)
- Fly fishing
- Mountain biking (beginners and next level)
- Trail running
- Yoga (you’ll love this on Sunday)
- A 10% discount off Active Flight tandems in a paraglider
- Access to the master schedule (draft coming Dec) from which you can plan your own personal itinerary,
- Around $350 virtual grind dollars to spend in the online store,
- An open air cinema showing on the Friday night,
- An evening networking soiree to live music on the Saturday where you can swop stories, about your experiences and get to know other festival goers, thai food van on site
- Lots and lots of inspirational speakers and ‘Hour of Power’ sessions.
- Access to one on one time with some workshop hosts, managed at registration.
No accommodation, food or beverages are included in the ticket.
We are only selling one ticket, a general admission ticket. Your general admission ticket comes with $350 virtual grind dollars.
The virtual dollars will be released to you via a code (early Feb 2020) that you can use to ‘reserve’ a place on the activities and workshops listed and priced using virtual grind dollars in our online store.
Each activity and workshop is capacity limited either due to health and safety (mainly outdoor activities) or for maximum impact by keeping ratio of facilitators to participants to ensuring quality outcomes for you.
Not a problem, just top up your credit card and continue shopping!