By purchasing a ticket to our events you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
- Get A Grip of the Grind™ tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, except if Government restriction prevent people from travelling or you have COVID, or are being tested for COVID.
- Purchasing a ticket to our festival does not guarantee you a space on any particular activity or workshop.
- You voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to any event you attend. You will sign a waiver for risk, photography and videography.
- You agree to take all reasonable responsibility for your safety during the activity. You waive all claims against the event organisers, venues, presenters, volunteers and instructors.
- You will abide by all COVID management principles and practices as directed by volunteers, facilitators, activity operators and staff. This event is a Tier 3 event, and has been registered with the Victorian State Government.
- We do expect our events to run regardless of weather conditions unless advised otherwise by our adventure partners and weather reports pertinent to the area where the event/s is being held.
- Participants at our events are responsible for their own nutrition, hydration and weather protection, unless advised otherwise in event documentation.
- Workshops, outdoor activities, presenters and venues are subject to change.
- You will abide by the expectations of our event COVID management plans which are a condition of participation at all our events.
- If our events go ahead but you cannot travel due to government travel restrictions, we will refund you 100% of your ticket price once we receive of confirmation of your residential address i.e. sighting of your driver’s licence or utility bill with your name on it or other such accepted identification.
- It may be worth considering travel insurance to cover your costs for your weekend away.
Additional Festival 2021 Terms due to COVID
- If the festival has to activate a full virtual schedule, due to government travel restrictions, we will refund you 50% of your ticket price as we expect you to attend the virtual festival.
- Festival dollars are not applicable if the event is virtual.
- If the festival can go ahead but you cannot travel due to government travel restrictions we will refund you 100% of your ticket price once we receive of confirmation of your residential address, i.e. sighting of your driver’s licence or utility bill with your name on it or other such accepted identification.
- Please do not attend our event if you have covid symptoms, or have anyone isolating in your household, or you have been identified as a close contact. Sighting of a driver’s licence or utility bill with your name on it or other such accepted identification, as well as evidence of a COVID test result / Close Contact are required, to receive a full refund.
- The virtual festival will unlikely have our usual adventure actives however we will be creating challenges that will push you outside your comfort zone, which is where the learning zone lies.
- We reserve the right to move the festival to an alternate date should COVID restrictions impact the February date. Festival tickets will not be refundable should this happen. We have to commit considerable resources to put on the festival, and will have overheads that we cannot recover. Please be generous for those of us continuing to offer great events during the pandemic.
- There is a $20 administration cost associated with cancellations or 10% of the ticket value, or whichever value is the greater to a maximum of $20 per ticket.